Clockspionage Clockspionage

Funny, well animated, lacks continuity

I am usually a clock/lock/all that bullshit hater because it seems to limit the scope and creativity of submissions on the portal. However, I think this toon was hilarious. Well animated, good sound, etc.

A few things, though:

It seemed like Strawberry and Banana were breaking into a lock compound at first, but then they started killing clock guys. Their victims went back and forth several times between lock and clock, including the end when Kiwi was walking among the dead bodies...they had switched from locks to clocks! I guess the lack of continuity really stood out to me as an avenue for improvement.

koolkiwi responds:

oh my god! how did i miss that!?
i've must have tested the movie 100 times and i never noticed!
i'll fix it now!
(i'll vote yes on helpfull review for this!)
thanks much!
-kiwi

I Love You I Love You

Monthiversary?

Good flash!!!

One thing--if you have been together for three months, then this would be your 0.25 anniversary. In other words, your first anniversary would occur when you have been together for one year, etc.

One might say that you are celebrating your third "monthiversary" of sorts. The 'anni' is Latin 'annus' for year.

I'm sure you love her very much. Impress her by taking her out to celebrate your 100th day together (coming up soon!). Just don't call that your 100th anniversary and you'll be fine.

The Tsunami The Tsunami

Disaster stoke???

OK, I am completely for the Tsunami aid effort and believe not enough is being done to help our brothers and sisters on the other side of the pond. However, bringing nothing to the table with slapped-together pictures and such does not advance the state of flash art, nor does it bring a dime to anyone anywhere.

Why not pointing your efforts towards Washington to move our troops out of Iraq and over to Indonesia? How about lobbying for a small fraction of our war budget to be partitioned to the effort in the form of goods and promoting trade in a rebuilt infrastructure?

I just think that this could have been done better and even if it was the time to improve it could be spent better in other ways.

The end of us The end of us

You have a lot of potential

I really liked the whole thing. I think it would benefit from having buttons to start/replay/etc. and perhaps some re-work of the ending. I wanted the male voice in the nuke clip to finish talking ("...and when we have the human genome..." -END-). I certainly hope to see more from you in the future! Keep it up!!!

Super Mario Reloaded Super Mario Reloaded

Excellent homage to two genres

I have to say that that was one hell of a cartoon. You are obviously a big fan of both Mario and the Matrix, and you have considerable talent!